bla bla bla...

feel tat hv to write many things but lazy~ muahahahahahahaha xD
i luv college life~again xD
friend~ make me so enjoy
friend~ make me so energetic
friend~ make me so crazy
friend~ make me so and so...
u guys are awesome~ xD
hahahahahhaaha =)
my mood pretty good nw xD
assignment almost finish~
holiday almost come~
trip almost finish plan~
wakakakakaka xD
2day go my boss house again xD
syok~
big and comfortable bed ~
nice meals~
sweet 'flu' juice~
boss's bro~
waiting me~
we r planing to climb gunung nuang again~
but wif new climber~
my boss n my trasurer will follow me n dai lou~
hope can climb faster tis time xD
i learn some new magic tricks~
if i'm free, i will post some xD
i luv magic xD
i luv my family too^^
they giv me warm house tat other cant giv~
they giv me nice dish tat other cant giv~
they giv me lovely hug tat other cant giv~
hahahahhaha xD
my life full with joyful!!
u guys also hv to be lik tis ya~
sharing is caring~
^^
take k all my fren~

0 shout:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LifE iS sh0rT...