weekend

i spend my weekend in my boss house xD
zack, dai lou, and his fren (wat.. hong i tink xD) came also xD
haha~ rendam kaki in kolam air panas hulu tamu~
i scared hot = = wakakakakaka xD
but join also...
when come up, my leg like kena boiled~
nice leg^^
after tat, v long gai nearby~
but didnt found new things..
quite sad T.T
well..
i didnt snap some nice photo...
mayb not lucky...
haha xd
but i did enjoy the weekends with angela's family xD
especially her bro xd
1)on sat morning..
i teach him do homework..
2 homework nid do 9 hour@@
suddenly he say...
"Ah T gor gor, u so leng zai lor.."
SHOCK!!
1st time gt ppl say me leng zai xD gam dong =p
2)sat evening..
we eat lunch 2gather...
suddenly again...
her bro say..
"why u not my father?"
SHOCK!! 
- - straight wu yan...
hahahahahaha xD
all laughing ther =D
3)at the same time
duno wat jor... 
juz rmb angela's mom say:
"u also dun like gud boy de la xD"
 beh tahan laugh xD
 her family so nice~
hahaha xD not becaz wat..
they giv me family feels~
i love tis feel~
i'm so appreciate caz angela giv me chance go her house xD
although enjoy there...
but quite tired..
haha xD 
waiting for next chance to go again xD ^^
hope my boss giv me go la =p
 

2 shout:

N''gELa said...

Haha pig next time come can but hor, kenot late late oni slp lo!!!!PIG~~~~hahahaha

Chaos said...

u also pig wat~~~ blek =p

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LifE iS sh0rT...