sem break

sem break ady...
it should be hapi...
but my heart is lik kosong...
duno y..
listening THE CLIMB.. nice huh~
feel a bit moody...
...
..
.
mayb tis is me...
=|
feel so waste in my life for 19 years...
wat did i learn from tis 19 years...
an A4 paper can write all...
T.T go die..
end my life x.x
(above is my negative thinking)
sem break ady..
should be hapi but still feel lonely caz i miss u guys all!! xD
hahahahaha xD
start planning where to go...
listening THE CLIMB..
plan to climb gunung nuang again!!
listening LOVE STORY..
plan to pak tuo jor xD (although impossible for nw)
planing next week go KUANTAN de waterpark..
wed go thursday bak...
but my parent giv me go o not...
pray to GOD...
wanna work but lazy xD
so hv to do some kind of special JOB..
any suggest?
if is joyous sure ask me go do duck geh - -
muahahahha xD
the thing i most need is....
$$ money xD
(above is my positive thinking)
zzzzzz...lazy~
(above is nw i'm thinking =))

4 shout:

Joyous said...

Nah~ i got so bad de meh?

By the way, duck at bukit bintang business veli good ooo~ ^^

Chaos said...

LOL

N''gELa said...

muahahahaha XD u good,can work,im nt tat good ler...cant work even i wanna earn money...><

Chaos said...

y cant ler? u lazy didnt go find oni lor~~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LifE iS sh0rT...