few days gila life^^

last sat~
went to i-city with brenda, angela, zack, sharon and her 2 more fren..
thx sharon caz still wait me although i'm late... tqtqtqtqtq^^ belanja u makan next time =p
i-city is a nice place!! so beautiful man...
pic show everything~ hahahahaha^^
i take a lot of pic but lazy upload~
so i recommended u guys go there!! near shah alam..
hapi tat nite although zack keep kacao me taking photo..
and keep say me sei emo lou - -
i wan take pic oni mar.. lik tat also emo - -
ceh~ =p

last sun~
going work morning~ haha~
syok... alone fight!!
so tired...
while working...
i call my dear boss..
she keep say pek cek nia...
duno wat happen..
finish work i bak chg cloth straight fly there..
scare smt happen..
reach thr saw she wit zack..
phew~ thx ya~
skip the part y my boss pek cek..
wait 6pm gor japin food^^
nice place and nice food =) i no $$ eat
hehe.. v go arcade ply^^
u ply dao very cute!! till i record video u also duno^^
v ply till 8pm oni bak~ syok..
if i didnt guess wrong, u wanna cry but u dun wan...
sometimes cry out will better^^
dun simply keep everything in ur deep heart..
ok? tell z or dai lou lar- -

monday~
hmm... 4gt wat things happen^^
ok.. skip =)

tuesday~
wan pass up 30 sketches!!
i rmb tat day morning i keep drawing brenda till 4gt time^^
late english class for half n hour~ paiseh..
dry media teacher dun like us T.T
our marks like SHIT!!
overall my mark 60 oni!!
bo song~
=(
after class i go cc^^ sure gt brenda, chin n chun fai!!
and tat day add 1 more ppl.. z
wakakakkaa xD
4gt how many hour v ply.. hahahaha xd

wednesday~
no class^^ so syok~
but wake up at 5^^
caz wan date wit brenda xD
kidding...
caz wan fetch brenda n dai ka jie go skul..
ptptn loan~
den i shun bian fetch my bro go skul~
well.... i managed to sent him to skul just in time..
wakakakakak xD so geng me!!
reach home about 8 something.. cont slep xD
z wake me up at 10 smt..
den he draw on my bed - -
kena scold from my mom nia... m
my bed sheet black jor.. charcoal pen!!
den dai lou de setem bocor~
hehe...
i go fetch dai lou, brenda n dai ka jie buy setem.. n throw z down caz wan find pn.kasturi~
i langgar a motor at pos office^^ shhh... ntg happen~
when going bak, i cant find z...
didnt bring phone also...
dai lou go bak n continue his ptptn..
cant find z... go in skul saw boss paktor-ing.. sweet xD
sent dai ka jie bak home den continue search z..
go bak skul again after chg long pants..
again saw boss paktor but didnt kacao them^^
so gud de assistant.. perasaan xD
angela call me n say z ask me to fetch him at bus stop..
!@#$%^&*
sei z..
dai ka jie, brenda n me so worry u neh..
u go chatting wit df teacher - -
waste my petrol so many!! =p
my mom cook lang fan zu xD my favourite!!
joyous come my house with his new hair style!!
nice!!wakakakakakkaa xD rmb go exam wit tis hair ya^^
nite v go cc again^^
wakakakaka xD
v ply till 2am neh~
syok..

thursday~
plan to go climb geh~
but hor..
all lik pig - -
hmmm.. i 4gt how to pass my afternoon...
nite go out wit NS fren!!
hapi dou!! miss u guys a lot!
jia yee wan bak tai wan ady.. miss u jor xD
thx 4 de sweet!
wakakakkaka xD
i hv to go bak earlt caz hv something more important things to do..
zack birthday^^20th aug
Hapi Birthday fren~
sry to brenda... T.T
my fault..
go z house wit brenda n ken~
they ady finish celebrate wit him...
yer~
sry ya..late...
hehe... v chat 2gather till 4am oni slep..
brenda so yeng lor!!
slep wit her mom 0.0
z... wat u thinking..

friday~
bak home about 12pm...
hehe..
sent brenda home~
dai ka jie at my house..
i slep... dai ka jie slep...
till 8pm^^
wakakakakaka xD den eat dinner^^
9.30pm go find brenda^^
go titiwangsa 2gather wit dai ka jie^^
pakktor xD
v ply lik kid~
so fun !! hahahaha xd
v go play sut sut...
it was a dark hole...
u muz hv a lot of brave oni can ply..
well..
i go in wif brenda!!
it was dark!!
walao.. scare!!
wakakakakak xD
v bak at 12am^^
my mom n brenda mom start call us jor xD
reach home straight slep^^
wakakakaaka..
3am.. my boss sms me say miss us^^
we MISS u too^^
hahahaha.. nw no nid slep jor...
waiting..
wan paktor wif brenda after 1 hour^^
wakakakakaka xD sure gt dai ka jie^^
k lar... use jor 1 hour to write~
skip jor many things neh...
wakakakakak xD
i enjoy my life nw!!
n i wan become bad guy^^
caz u guys say me too gud jor^^
hehehehehe.... (evil smile)

2 shout:

N''gELa said...

❤❤Hapii when at I-City, thx ya driver ^^
❤❤Erm,, Thanks for purposely went to TS just bcuz of me...reli thanks and i'm touched really...^^
❤❤HEY u curi curi take my video???huhu wan take bak some copyright from u nia...kenot simply take lenglui's video geh~~later gt other ppl take away then me veli cham geh~~WAKAKAKAKA XD
❤❤Hmm eventot i did reli sad and frustrated tat time, but wen i saw u two kept trying to make me hapii, I gt oni being touched in my heart, no more anger edi, thx guy^^

❤❤sometimes, i just wanna share my things wif u...❤❤

Chaos said...

u hapi den gud^^ wakakakak xD
sure will protect u geh xD
who dare culik u leh~
muahahahahha xD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LifE iS sh0rT...