=)

feel better now~
hahaa~^^
HE reli teach me how to get away from emo..
HE reli teach me how to hapi..
HE reli teach me how to enjoy..
HE keep my mind empty...
Because HE want me to put all happy, enjoy memories inside~
when i become sad~ i'll tell HIM..
HE 100% will clear my mind~
HE want me to think~
think why i will like tis..
=]
well...
i think i have answer now..
YOU taught me many things since i met YOU
already 5 years...
YOU totally change me...
turned in a new leaf...
if i didnt met YOU,
who am i now...
cant imagine...
is YOU..
pulling me out from darkness...
is YOU..
lead me to the right place/road...
although there are many stone,
and sometimes i will fall down..
but i dont scare...
YOU will pull me up,
and ask me dont give up..
when i tired,
YOU will ask me to rest,
but wont ask me to stop..
all i want to say is...
I LOVE YOU!! 4ever!!
i wont change till i... xD

0 shout:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © LifE iS sh0rT...